Monday, September 24, 2012

Glade Expressions Collection



I was very fortunate to be asked to be part of the Glade Expressions Collection Bzz Campaign recently.  In my buzz kit I got several coupons.  I was able to get a free Glade Fragrance Oil Infuser and also a Fragrance Mist. 

It was hard to choose but I picked Lavender Juniper Berry for the Fragrance Oil infuser.  This was very easy to assemble, no mess and very attractive, easily fit into my bathroom decor.  I have had that for several weeks now.  I move it around to the laundry room and bathrooms, wherever I want to add fragrance.  It's still working great!  It's not an obnoxious smell at all which I'm sensitive to some perfumes.  I really love it! 

The Fragrance Mist I got in Pineapple and Mangosteen.  It's got a tropical scent to it.  According to the description it's got some coconut and passion flower as well.  The mist is straightforward, squeeze the canister and you get a mist.  It's for instant gratification.  Great to put in the bathroom.  It's also quite attractive, minimalist in appearance and sort of fun to operate. 

I would love to try the other fragrances - Fuji Apple and Cardamom Spice and the Cotton and Italian Mandarin as well.  I think I will be buying 2 more of the oil infusers since they are so pretty and would be nice in my other 2 bathrooms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments!