Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hormel REV Wraps



I am a bzzagent and I got to try Hormel REV Wraps for free.  I got 1 REV wrap for free and several coupons to try them at a discount.  I wanted to try as many of the varieties as I could.  I found these easily at Fry's Food Store, right next to the lunch meats, cheeses.  I loved the idea of a simple wrap that offers up real meats and real cheeses.  That is just what these are.  They don't have any sauces or anything else, just a wrap with meats and cheeses.  I think my favorite is #3 Peppered Turkey.  But I also like #1 Pepperoni Pizza.  They also have Ham and Cheese, Meat Lovers Pizza, Hot Pepper Ham, Italian Style, and Spicy Italian Style.  All are good.  I have since bought these even after my coupons have  run out.  For one thing its an easy quick breakfast, snack and also wonderful to put in my daughter's lunchbox:

As you can see it's the perfect addition to a lunch and it's the perfect size for my kids.  My husband also likes these.  He's a truck driver and often has to eat while on the road.  So this he can grab and eat easily.  My daughter who is in high school also likes these, she doesn't want a huge lunch, just something that fills her tummy and gives her energy to get through the rest of her day.  

Reading the literature on these and I didn't know I could do this, but it says you can heat these up!  So I'm definitely going to try that, it says microwave for 15 seconds.  

Each REV wrap has at least 15 grams protein.  This is awesome.  I often see these for 3/$5 at my Fry's grocer.  That is a fair price for the convenience.  I hope these take off because I will continue to buy them long after the campaign is over.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments!