Friday, June 7, 2013

Pennington Smart Feed System

I am a Bzzagent for Pennington Smart Feed System. I was very excited to try this product. This is an easy way to fertilize your garden. There's an all-purpose, tomato and vegetable and flowers and blooms. I tried all purpose and flowers and blooms. I sprayed cucumbers, cantaloupe, tomatoes and zucchinis. Sprayer was easy to attach and it's all pre-measured and ready to go, I liked this a lot, no mixing, no measuring. It was easy to work and does cover about 300 sq feet of area per canister. So that is quite a bit. If you want it to come out slower turn the hose down. Easy! My yield on the tomatoes and zucchini was incredible after the first application. Cantaloupe leaves turned yellow around the edges so I think I put on too much fertilizer on them. But overall I really liked this product! I will use it again. I want to try the flowers and blooms one next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments!