Friday, March 4, 2011

Swagbucks

Let me tell you about Swagbucks. I LOVE Swagbucks. What is it?

Swagbucks is a portal for searching, shopping, games, surveys, etc. The goal is to accumulate swagbucks. 450 swagbucks will get you a $5 Amazon gift card. You can get other things but the Amazon gift cards are the best reward by far. I have accumulated $90 in Amazon Gift Cards since beginning this in November. I'm addicted.

So I'm promoting it shamelessly in hopes of getting your referral. Because each referral I get will get me more Swagbucks. I get my referral's search swagbucks each day.
Here's my referral link, or you will see a box on the side, just click on it. :)

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ldanowski@cox.net

All you do is sign up, what you do with it is up to you. I spend about 10 minutes on it in the morning, 10 minutes in the middle of the day and 10 minutes in the evening to get minimal swagbucks.

Here's how you get swagbucks:

Most of these are under the Earn key:

  • Do the daily poll, it gets you 1 swagbuck a day, but that's 30 each month!
  • Use the toolbar, this requires downloading it. It's a good thing because it reminds you to get Swagbucks! You get 1 swagbuck per day for using the toolbar.
  • Go through NOSO offers, skip and go to next offer and in the end just punch in the saying and you will get 2 Swagbucks.
  • Go to the Survey page: You will get 1 swagbuck. If you can get in on a survey, you can get 50-100 swagbucks, usually the surveys are about 10-30 minutes long and can be a little bit fun.
  • Do a search, I normally do 3 searches a day, you can plug in the word, pickle or poop, or do a serious search like Real Housewives of NJ. Just keep plugging into it and searching til you are rewarded with 7-11 or more swagbucks. Once you get rewarded you can't do it again for a few hours, that's why I do them every 3-4 hours or so.
  • Watch SBTV, you fill up the bar and you get 3 Swagbucks. This used to be worth 5 swagbucks and you could let it run while you did other things, now you have to actually watch the videos, but the videos are interesting and it fills up 10 percent each time you watch a video.
  • Do the Groupon, Social Living, Mamapedia, etc deals when they come up. They have some good ones like CVS, Barnes and Noble, Red Box. You do it through Swagbucks, you get the same deal, but you also get swagbucks, like 100 or more.
  • Do the Special Offers, at least look at them daily and see if there is anything free to do or a great deal that also rewards swagbucks.
  • Last but not least, look for codes, you will find them in the blog, on Facebook, on Twitter, on the Tool bar. There are many cheat sites to find these, but they frown upon using them.
Anyway, if you have any questions, I'd love to help you get started! This is in no way a scam! It's awesome! I was able to buy a bunch of stuff off Amazon recently and still have money on my account. I adore Amazon, books and all the stuff they have to offer. It's the perfect place to shop and free shipping if you spend $25 is awesome too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments!