Monday, November 17, 2008

Your Home is My Jungle


I'm a glutton for punishment. I am a bonifide animal lover. I can't resist them. I notice every stray that comes into my sight and wonder if I should pick it up and give it a home. So when Daisy came to me one day about a month or two ago. I picked her up and made the decision to bring her home. She chose me afterall.

I loved her from day one. But it had been about 20 years since I've had a kitten. I had forgotten how much energy and trouble they can get into! My daughter caught this picture the other day. The plastic bags were put down to give her something to do. She went nuts with them.


3 comments:

  1. That's a hilarious picture. Though Callie is much older than Daisy, she's her own set of trouble. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a funny photo! I agree - kittens are nuts! Our kitten from 5 years ago is NO match for a young Miss Phoebe....she is constantly on. I feel your pain....but it is so much fun to watch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is hilarious!

    At least you know she'll calm down eventually. It's taken Hunny 2.5 years, but she's starting to slow down a tiny bit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments!